Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Paris Said :


Yes it's only been one day, and I'm already having a contest. Here are the details...


SUPER CONTEST:
I want to spice up my blog, so I was thinking about having a banner at the top of the page. Well, I'm not very good with graphics... so I thought why don't I have my fans make one for me!! Bing! Lol... so I am looking for the coolest banner ever for my blog. The banner should include: A Recent Picture of me, My Name: Paris Quinn "Bubbles" Monroe, and really cool graphics/effects. Whoever comes up with the most awesome banner will win!!


PRIZE:
I will follow you on twitter, and you will receive a autographed picture of Destinee & Me.

You can e-mail/submit your banner to
parismonroe@london.com

Please include your Name, Age, & Address!

GOOD LUCK!! <3

XOXO

PS. You have until October 6th

_____________________________________________________





ARE YOU GOING TO ENTER?

0 comments:

Post a Comment