Friday, September 25, 2009
Ariel said this:



Hi friends,

My MySpace was hacked. Has this happened to you? It makes you feel violated doesnt it? Its just wrong on so many levels.

I would like to say sorry to anyone who got bumped off of my top friends list as a result of this. I have tried to fix it, but I am sorry to anyone who this "hacker" hurt by breaking into my space. If you have received any messages in the past week or so from this myspace please contact me immediately.​.​.​we are tracking them :)

My tech teams & lawyers are looking into it. (I want to say thanks to my techies you guys are the best!!!)

:::::::So as a message to the person who hacked my myspace:::::::

"Hurting people will come back to you...I imagine it already has, and it will continue until you change the way you treat people. Learn some respect and keep your poison to yourself. Doing sneaky and dishonest things to get ahead in life doesnt make your life better....it makes it very, very sad :( "

Even after something bad like this happens people...love is still the answer, I really believe that in my heart. Love is stronger than anything. So love and forgive....but dont ever be afraid to fight back either


I miss you and love you all!!!

Ariel<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment